cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCRM_SETTINGS report cant change the already existing consumer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Middleware gurus,

I have a problem in setting up of  CRM middleware setup with ECC .  The scenario is ECC is connected to CRM already and data is transferred, so as a result of that for all the objects in CRM the default consumer is CRM.  And now due to some requirements , i want to connect this same CRM system to another ECC and so the requirement is to change this already existing default consumer to a new consumer as per the new ECC system.

SO, I ran the report MCRM_SETTINGS to change the consumer but the result says- the object is already a consumer.

So, now the question is - cant i over write the already existing consume  to a new consumer...

Regards,

Neni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neni,

In case you want to connect 1 CRM to 2 ECC systems, you'd be following a MEP(Multiple Exchange Projects) scenario and not a MCRM setting so MCRM_SETTINGS won't be useful here.

Or do you want to disconnect the first ECC and connect a new ECC to the same CRM?

can you please clarify?

BR,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohit,

Yes, I am aware of that.  nevertheless, the MCRM_SETTINGS  report is not able to change the existing consumer for the objects.... any idea

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you can use the report from Note 816349 to achieve your purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

many many thanks to you. Your suggestion solved my problem.

Regards,

neni.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neni,

Did you ran the report and selected the option "Change all
customizing objects"?, this is the most common requirement.

thanks

Willie