cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP INTERCOMPANY Deployment problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to use SBO 9.0 PL07 with SAP INTERCOMPANY but when i try to deploy, i have the next error messages in the last two steps. Any suggestions ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SAP note:

1844555 - ICO_Troubleshooting Guide for Intercompany Integration
Solution

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys! Could you fix this issue?? I have same trouble here.

yash_rastogi31
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ernesto,

If you are sure about test connection results in SLD for all participant companies for both JBDC and DI connectivity, requesting you to raise a SAP support ticket.

Regards,

Yash

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

The deployment errors relates to validation of databases connections and thus you need to validate test connections for each of the Intercompany participating companies.

Please follow the steps below:

1. In the attached screenshot of Deployment screen there is a Reset button at right bottom.

Choose this button to reset the deployment.

2. Now Navigate to SLD and check for each of the Intercompany participating companies that B1DI and     JDBC test connections are connecting successfully.

3. Now you should be able to deploy the solution successfully.

Regards,

Agneesh Jain

SAP Intercompany Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I just did some tests and were succesfull, I did a reset but same error message. I also saw the note and all databases are the same PL version

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

If you are sure about test connection results in SLD for all participant companies for both JBDC and DI connections, requesting you to raise a sap support ticket.

Regards,

Agneesh