cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori "My Spend" - how to get "Expense Type" details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

We are testing some Fiori apps.

In "My Spend" I can see the total amount of costs posted to a Cost Centre but "Expense Types" are not displayed.

In an on-line demo "Expense Type" were displayed as hierarchy.

How to get "Expense Types" displayed?

Do I need to configure them somewhere/

Regards,

Szymon

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Szymon,

Click on the graph anywhere . Popup comes. Then Click on Expense Details. If No expense is shown, you need to do postings from FB60.

Goes like this :

1. Allocate budget : KP06

2. Spend budget : Via Posting (FB60)

if still not possible then post screenshots for the same.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for your reply.

I did post entries (both plan and actual) as per your reply.

But nothing has chaged.

I don't see ANY GRAPH in Fiori. Only TOTAL SPENT and % of budget in upper left hand corner.

Where the graph should be I get information: No budger defined or Nothing spent or committed.

Regards,

Szymon

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Szymon,

If your spent increases the allocated budget, you will get a graph in red or if budget is left you get in green and yellow if the budget is around.

I think you need to check the time period for which the budget is allocated. Select year by date or Fiscal year 2014/2013 whatever budget period you have specified in KP06 and see if you can see the graph then.

Please follow my blog, in case if it helps :

Regards,

Tejas

TimMuchena
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas

Do you know how I can prevent Expense details with zero balances from displaying on MySpend Fiori app. Can I do an OData extension? If yes where exactly can I do that. I have tried without success to locate the correct place.

Please see screenshot below

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tejas

Hope you well. Did you manage to prevent the Zeros from appearing  - I am having the very same issue and the customer doesn't want to see these zeros

Please assist

RGDS

Ted