cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO email ID in "To" instead of "Cc"

0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently our POs are emailed to vendors in PDF format.  Vendor claims that emails are reaching spam email box because email ID is put in Cc (not in To).  I would like to know how to change this rule in SAP.

Thanks,
Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar ,

Please let us know if the functionality is done by standard configuration or any program change.

as per standard config the TO filed should be updated with mail id and not the CC

to have a CC filed in the mail you need to use some functional module.

if your functionality is running on program change then take help of your ABAPer.

Check following link for customisation steps

thanks

Kunal

0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

It is a custom program.  I had a doubt such a setting could be from BASIS side.  Now from your reply I understand it is from functional module / program.  Will check with ABAPer.

Thanks,

Sankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we want to send mail to multiple recipient (to, cc or bcc), we have to use our own custom program where we need to mention the recipient mail id in "to" and "cc". There is nothing to do with customization. Kindly check your custom program. There will be a FM which trigger mail to recipient.

You will find your custom program in t-code NACE and application EF. Select your message output type and click on Processing routine. Where you will find custom program assigned and Form Routine assigned to message type with medium (like 5 for external send).

I hope above explanation clears you.

Thanks.

Regards

SK

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard, system can send the PO to single mail ID which is vendor Email ID available in vendor master by E-mail. But in your case, the development associated which cause additional E-mail copy send to those E-mail ID available in CC. Just  discuss with Technical consultant and cross check development associated for your cause of concern!

Regards,

Biju K

0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

PO is sent to only one email ID from vendor master.  However this email ID is put in Cc instead of To.  Anyways its a Z program.  Will check with my technical consultant.

Thanks,

Sankar

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The functionality would be done with own program and you need to change the logic in the custom program. Please check with your technical team.

Regards,

AKPT