cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Item Incoterms

DebbieEmerson
Explorer
0 Kudos

When doing the Create Draft - Purchase Order, the header Incoterm fields are filled in correctly when the vendor has been set up properly. Is there a way to default each line Incoterm field to the data that is in the Header?  Currently they come in blank. 

We are using SRM 702.

Thanks for any assistance.

Debbie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

Can you elaborate your issue a little brief.. What exactly Incoterm fields mean in Carryout sourcing..

DebbieEmerson
Explorer
0 Kudos

There are the fields incoterm_key and incoterm_loc on both the header and the item.  In the BBP_PD_PO_CREATE function, the BADI_DOC_CHANGE_BADI is called before the values are determined in the function for the header, so these values are not available when the enhancement for the change badi is called.  If the vendor master is set up properly, these fields are determined and filled in at the header level.  I just want the same values to be automatically put in each item. 

Based on what I have found online, it looks like the item incoterm fields come from the info record, but we are using SRM for indirect purchases where there is no material number, so therefore no info record. I tried using the change badi to do this, but without the values determined yet when the change badi is called, they are not available to be put in each detail line.

Any assistance is appreciated.