Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Transaction ME23N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

When I am going to take output from transaction ME23N in print preview chinese text is printing right

when am giving PDF! command  and convert it to pdf format chinese text is collapsing and convert into junk characters.

Please suggest me what to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your device type Unicode enabled, try with Unicode enable (Device Type PDFUC). You also require Chinese support language packs for Adobe, which needs to be installed on your system separately.

Hope this helps or gives you a direction to go forward.

Regards

Abhijit

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your device type Unicode enabled, try with Unicode enable (Device Type PDFUC). You also require Chinese support language packs for Adobe, which needs to be installed on your system separately.

Hope this helps or gives you a direction to go forward.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Abhijit,we have changed the device type( PDFUC) in printer and its working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit

When I am sending PDF as a external  attachment it is showing chinese text as a collapsed character and converted into junk characters.

can  you help me in this??

0 Kudos

Did you try with the Device Type PDFUC?

You also require Chinese support language packs for Adobe, which needs to be installed on your system separately.

0 Kudos

Yes,I have tried with Device type "PDFUC"  in  my printer IBC1 but not working .