Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Catalog in Fiori Launchpad Designer

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have installed the new UIX* Fiori components on our NW 7.31 front-end server which has the gateway installed as well. Our backend ERP system is a separate system.

I have activated the OData services /UI2/INTEROP and /UI2/TRANSPORT for the Fiori Launchpad Designer. I am acessing the Launchpad Designer with the URL http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/arsrvc_upb_admn/main.html. (I have activated the ICF service /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/arsrvc_upb_admn).

Now when I try to create a new Catalog (Standard type) by providing Title and ID I am seeing the below error message for POST operation in the PAGE_BUILDER_CUST service in Google Chrome browser:

Our system components are as below:

Can someone let me know how I can resolve this error so that I can create Catalogs in the Launchpad Designer?

Regards,

Saurabh

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We raised OSS message for this issue. Following SAP's suggestion we applied SP08 for the UI Add-On components (which were previously on SP06) and now I am able to see all the standard Catalogs/Groups as well as create custom Catalogs/Groups in the Launchpad Designer.

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have also followed SAP Note 2017117 and cleared the Gateway metadata cache and the OData metadata cache, but to no avail.

Any pointers as to what may be causing this issue?

Regards,

Saurabh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please take a look troubleshooting steps.

SAP Fiori LL17 - SAP Fiori launchpad troubleshooting

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG