Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media integration with CRM

former_member184510
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For the last few days I was getting a lot of queries on what can the latest version of CRM do in terms of social media integration. I could not find a lot of information wrt this. It would be great if anyone can point me to some links,videos,documents which talks about this topic. I want to know in general what can CRM do in terms social makteing.

I would also love to know about the analytics capabilities (if any)

Thanks and regards,

Aneesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samantak_chatterjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aneesh,

I found your query quite interesting and was doing a little bit of research in SDN and Google. Well, I didn't find a solution for Social Integration from standard SAP. There are some links below which exposes bits and pieces of SAP system to social media like Facebook and Twitter.

I have worked in SAP Web Channel Application where there was a provision for posting a Product Ratings and Review comments in Social Media Sites. It exposed an interface which can implemented based on the Social Media Site like Twitter, Facebook or What's App. You can explore SAP Web Channel Application for more details. I hope SAP will integrate more Social Media Tools in future which will help in full interaction to and fro from SAP.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Samantak Chatterjee.