cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Crystal Reports Server 2013, OEM Edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have installed manually SAP Crystal Reports Server 2013, OEM Edition . and it works successfull I have some question about.

1) how can I install SAP Crystal Reports Server 2013, OEM Edition silently ?

2)how can I access  by code ccm.exe configuration under Parameters tab   --> oprion Type --> Report Directory  yo "*", i have attached screeenshot to clearfiy.

Thanks

Fade Ismaeel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like there is no documentation available for CRSE as it is OEM only product, but you could contact your SAP account manager and ask for all the documentation.

However, Crystal Reports Server 2013 can be silently installed. The procedure is well documented in the install guide.

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/crs2013/en/crs2013_install_win_en.pdf

You could try implementing the same procedure on one of your test machine and see if it works for CRSE.

Regarding the CCM Parameters tab   --> option Type --> Report Directory, looks like it cannot be accessed using code. But you could place the report anywhre and specify the report location in code while loading the report.

Thanks,

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for helpfull answer .

i have another strange issue i have install the  SAP crystal Reports Server 2013 silently .

also i have attached the logengine file below , which shows that it has installed but unfortunalty i didnt get the service. Can you please explan Why ?

Answers (0)