cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Approve Timesheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

The problem what I am facing is no any data for approval timesheet in this application, I can enter timesheet by apps "My timesheet" and already released for approval but when I check approve timesheet apps, no any data there. I can only approve in R/3, I am using workflow WS40001001 with Task TS40007901 for approval timesheet. When I release timesheet by R/3 or Fiori, a message will be sent to manager's inbox, it means workflow is OK now but Fiori has trouble.

Please help me to solve this and find out the reason behind it.

Thanks, Regards

Vu Pham

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vu,

Do you see any error in OData?

SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

There are no any error in Odata. SAP has sent an e-mail to me and suggested follow it (the link is ). But at the last step for testing customizing, my system can not display as the guideline, see picture below

Could you help to explain the meaning of this method, how it works and how to configure it.

Thanks, Regards

Vu Pham

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vu,

Your issues is that OData does not return any data because of some customizing issue in backend. I would set external break points in backend methods and find a root cause.

Please identify which OData call does not return any data.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Masayuki,

Could you share your experience to solve this problem. I never ever debug any trouble. this is very strange with me. Thanks so much

Regards,

Vu Pham

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vu,

Please look at step 4 and step 5.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP gateway said no any error with "Approve timesheet" application, so I can't how and were to debug it. As your suggest, why you know the problem come from the method GET_EXPANDED_ENTITY? Because I have tried to looking for this method in my app, but it seems no this method there.

Could you explain more about the meaning of step 4? Thanks so much

Regards,

Vu Pham

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the issue is you are using relationship "A002" and this works in ECC and when it comes to FIORI timesheet approval it won't show up in manager id for approval.

Please go through the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3540732

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Answers (0)