cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working of Outbound plug for Links in UI component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have newly started to learn SAP CRM Webclient. In which I have started using the component workbench BSP_WD_CMPWB tcode in CRM.

I wanted to understand a specific scenario related to UI component ERP_H. In which their is a view called ERP/HeaderDetails inside which we have a field called Sold to party as link.

When I click on the Sold to party link, it triggers an outbound plug NAVIGATE_DISPLAY of the main window and navigates to BP_HEAD component and view BP_HEAD/CorpAccountDetailsOV.

I am not able to get the navigation between ERP_H and BP_HEAD component. I checked in Runtime Repository Editor to get the navigation link.But no success.

I am not sure as to how the navigation is happening. Can someone help me in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through components BP_HEAD_SEARCH, BP_HEAD and BP_HEAD_MAIN for many concepts in WebUI.

BP_HEAD_SEARCH: for search and result views

BP_HEAD: when we click on row in result view, user will be navigated to this component(Observe Navigation links, plugs)

BP_HEAD_MAIN: For component usages, overview pages

Regards,
Nagaraju

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thankga Mari,

The navigation working here based on the collection you are setting to Navigate_Display outbound plug.

lr_col = cl_crm_uiu_erp_order_tools=>get_partner_entity( iv_partner_id  = lv_partner_id

ir_msg_service
= lr_msg_service ).

CHECK lr_col IS NOT INITIAL.

op_navigate_display
( lr_col ).

If you want to test you can exclude the collection in debug and try, system will not navigate to BP_HEAD component.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.