cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Do we have tables for SAP BPC EPM Comments ? if we have what are they could you please explain some one.

0 Kudos

Hi Do we have tables for SAP BPC EPM Comments ? if we have what are they could you please explain some one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190501
Active Contributor

Hi,

Run UJ0_GET_GEN_TABNAME from SE38 and select your Environment and Model to see all system generated tables including Comments table.

Thanks,

Raju

0 Kudos

Hi

May i know what is the length of comment and if i want to increase or decrease the length where i can change.

Please suggest

former_member182709
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can change the lenght from BPC admin. See attached file.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narahari,

Yes, we have tables for SAP BPC EPM comments and it is stored in backend BW.

Please follow the below steps to see it -

1. Go to RSA1 and find the infoprovider name for the application/cube that contains the comments For example, the infoprovider name is /CPMB/VZIKG4O

2.  Then Go to SE16 and enter the comment table name.  The comment tables are generated tables.  You can determine there name by using the following rules:

a.  The table name always starts with '/1CPMB/'

b.  The rest of the name is derived from the infoprovider name - it is the first two characters after the second '/' + the fourth, fifth and sixth characters + CMT (for comments) or CMTA (for archived comments). In my case the comments table name would be "/1CPMB/VZKG4CMT" and the archived comments table would be "/1CPMB/VZKG4CMTA".

3.  Hit 'F7' or click the table contents button.

4.  Enter the criteria for the comments you wish to export.

Hope this helps.