cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print result in quality certificate for characteristics from routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to print result in quality certificate for characteristics from routine?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Fior printing of Quality certificates there are several options available: like BATH, Inspection lot and deliveries.

As if u choose any options then u need to define the output types, certificate profile and certificate type. In certificate profile you need to assign the layout or say smart form where exactly u need to print your characterstics and in that print progrma you need to defined the logic for fetching of characterstics from referred routing but be cautious your logic will be more clear. secondly in certificate profiel you just add all you MIC's along with appropriate selection fields and provide logic to fetch them on certificate accordingly.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks, 

I am not using MIC in Routine.

only Characteristics maintain in routine, That to be print in Quality certificate.

I enable to create quality certificate by maintain profile and MIC to be assign in Profile.

But i could not in the case of characteristic in routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Kindly maintain proper values in profile like Insp specification origin, result origin, result value etc. and provide assignments its works. and if needed take help of a technical person.

Regards