cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample calculation

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I have peculiar problem.I have done GR for quality activated  material.The lot is visible in QA32. Then i create the inspection plan & assign them in QA32. After assigning i click on the sample tab & click on calculator icon to calculate the sample,but the sample is not calculated.Then i go to Results recording tab & see the sample there the sample is calculated & showing.Here i am able to record results.I am why the sample is not calculated when the calculator icon is clicked but showing in RR screen?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please provide the screen short of sample calculation and RR?

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

It is working for materials for which plan has been assigned before GR is done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please check the inspection plan? Did you maiantin the sampling procedure for the same?

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

sample qty is shown in RR screen but not showing in inspection lot screen of QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you provide the screen short for the same then it will help much more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think u dnt have correct level of knowledge of quality flow.

First u create inspection plan. QP01

Activate QM view and inspection type - MM02

Do GR either (PP or PO) - inspection lot 01 or 04 type created automatically

Inspection plan assigned automatically

SAmple size calculated automatically

Lot status REL

If lot is in CRTD mode then u can directly assign Plan from QA32 or manually via QA02. in that case u need to click on task list assignmment and press enter. System auto calculate sample.

Secondly, if Ur sampling procrdure and seeting maintained at QM view in MM then again system calculate it auto.

Regards

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

If you have answer please reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Will u please again replicate and send us the screen shot. i was replicate it my testing system and working fine there is no such mis happening found. Check ur master data and settings.

Regards