Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find CA Certificates for Job server

abhi2636
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue with Job Server. When I try to resync/edit/delete the job server it's showing the following error "

"Unable to find CA certificates for job server. Make sure the CA certificates for job server certificate exist in the LINK_DIR/ssl/trust_certs folder. (BODI - 320050)"

I have tried  by deleting the old entries of 'AL_MACHINE' and re-registering the repository. But still getting the same error.

It's a fresh installation of DS 4.2.1 in server 2008 and the job sever is not active in the designer because of the above issue.

Any solutions please!!!

Thanks in advance,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run SetUpJavaKeystore.bat and restart the system.

Try again.

Arun

abhi2636
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried by running the SetupJavaKeystore.bat--> restarted the server--> Re-registered repo in CMC

--> Logged on to DS Server Mangaer--> Tried to 'Edit' the repo in Job server.

But still I am facing the same error.

Please correct me if I go wrong in implementing the process.

Thanks,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you editing the job server? Do you have obsolete Job Servers? If so you need to delete it first from AL_Machine repo table manually. After that sync the actual job server to repo.

Arun

abhi2636
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I have just tried Resynching the repo only. But facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Delete all the job servers from the server manager and repo. Create a new one and resync with the repo. Check that works.

abhi2636
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Arun,

When I try to delete the job server from server manager also am facing the CA certificates missing error.

Thanks,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete it from Repo AL_Machine_Info and recreate it.

Arun