cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In FEBAN red color items - need to change to green

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FEBAN we have red color items. for statement number 128 there are no transactions so opening and closing balance same and it posted automatically. For statement number 129 also there are no transactions so opening and closing balacne same and it posted automatically. For statement number 130 also there are no transactions so opening and closing balance same but it is in red color. If I expand line item nothing is there .

We did right click and pressed on "Post items" but nothing happening. But user wants to change it into Greeen color.

Furhter statements 131 ,132 posted successfully and going on .. no issues.

How to change 130 statement into green color in FEBAN?

Regds

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have confirmation that no open postings are needed, then program RFEBKA90 can help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Opening and closing balance both are Zero. Hence there are no postings required . Am i right?

Statement number 129 was success which is left side but 130 was not success which is right side. but there is no difference

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then Program RFEBKA90 should work. Can you check. Statement status should be "8"

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Can you Please chnage whether there is any different in bank statement like whetehr they have used different External transaction or any other. If podssible then paste the screen

former_member193513
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

Please use the Function module UPDATE_FEBEP_VB_STATUS" to change the status

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Hope same transaction because all statements came with the same file.Please find the screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

In production can it be used?

Can you explain what are the fields need to use in selection screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Can you Please display other View and check out whether system is using teh same Posting rule which they used before

and also when you click on Post do you get any error or what 's happens?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Thanks for your reply...

1)When i click on other view there is no posting rule, Please find the screen shot

2)When we click on post no error and nothing happened?

Please suggest

Regds,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra ,

I would suggest to upload same Staement in you test system and see what's happends. If That uplaoded correctly . then I can suggested one solution .

Please try to upload in  Test system first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

I have uploaded in test system 129 and 130 statements , both posted in green color. Where as in production we have error for 130.

One more for both statements in 4 cases both opening and closing balances are zero.

in 5th case both opeing and closing balance is same 720.4

Hence no postings will be done , am i right?

But how to change into green color?

Regds,

Chandra