Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fill table control by these FMs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to fill table control rows by using function module dynp_update_fields or dynp_values_update. I have a custom screen wherein i have few input/output fields at the top. F4 help has already been defined for these fields and i want to populate/refresh a table control available in the same screen w.r.t., value chosen by user from F4 help. please let me know how to use these FMs for this or if there is any other way to do this.

Rgds

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at FM DYNP_GET_STEPL which provides  povstepl  index to be able to update field values in correct row of table control with  DYNP_VALUES_UPDATE (and to read correct value with DYNP_VALUES_READ  too)

NB: If you need to update multiple rows, I'm not sure that can be done in POV, you may be required to modify the internal table and trigger PAI/PBO cycle with a suppress dialog, or method/FM to trigger ok_code.

Regards,
Raymond

0 Kudos

Hello Raymond,

yes we have this index (dynpread-stepl) in interface but how and where im associating my internal table (or table control) with this FM?

rgds