cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The document cannot be loaded (IES 10833) - Refresh data in report not possible

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am trying to refresh a WebI report with Launchpad in BI 4.1 SP3 P1. When I try to refresh data I always get the same error in one specific report (all other reports are working).

"The document cannot be loaded (IES 10833)"

The report comes via Upgrade Management Tool from a BO 3.X environment (where everything works totally fine) into the new environment. I came across several approaches (I already tried purging query, saving the report and reimport) but none of them worked.

Any other ideas?

Thank you and kind regards

Lars

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This KBA might address your issue.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2029972

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer. I installed patch 2 but the error still occurs. If you open the report the error only appears after you tried to refresh data for the first time. If you try it again it works. If you close the report and open it again --> same behavior.

Any other ideas?

0 Kudos

I think the problem was the patch 2 anyway. When I patched the first system it didn't work. But on the second system it worked immediately. So I guess the problem is basically solved by the patch but I have to change something different on the first system in order to get it to work there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kessler

I am getting the same error even i applied patch 2. Please let me know what did you change to make it work?

Thanks

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkateswarlu

I think the problem was the universe.

Try to delete all files belonging to that report (Excel documents, WebI documents, universes and connections). Now refresh universe and save. Import all files again and don't forget to import all dependencies. This and the patch did it for me!

regards

Answers (0)