cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table which stores changes done on..for BW Infoproviders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any table available in BW which stores information about the BW Models(DSO, Cube, Multiprovider, etc.,) regarding who has created, who has changed recently, when it's been changed, transported, etc.?

I was searching for last changed on date for a Composite provider but I couldn't find out any such.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Antony Jerald.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195940
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with RSODS*, RSDCUBE*...RSDIOBJ* tables... you will find the details!

coming to who transported and whats the transport Nbr try with E070/E071 tables.

composite Provider table RSDDCOPR*...put the CP in E071 and you will find the transport..

Of cource.. you can try with Version Management!

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

I will address your first half of your question, that is how to track the changes of DSO,CUBE,Multiprovider.

Goto  sm31 RSTLOGOHISTCUST maintain the TLOGO for which the versions have to be maintained.

Then onwards the object changes can be tracked in a UI.

.When I checked the same option for composite provider its not working.

So you have to use table

RSOHCPR - HCPR

RSLTIP - COPR

to get the last changed or modified. But you will not get the details about what has been changed as you get for the BW objects DSO,Cube in UI. You can also check in Studio.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks & Regards

A.Dinesh

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Was wondering if you could enable the versioning functionality that has come up in 7.3, so that atleast from now on, you can get the required changed history.

I personally dont know any such tables which will give such information.

BR#

Prabhith