cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number formatting changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Visual Studio 2012 to make a web site that displays reports made in Crystal Reports 2011. I am having an issue where the number formatting on my graphs changes from when I open it in Crystal and when I open it on my web page. In Crystal is formated as integers but when you look at the graph on the web site they look like 19.00. Any ideas how what is happening and how to fix it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kelsey

What version of the CR runtime are you using in your app? What Service Pack?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just recently installed the latest runtime and exe files from the link on this site. Crystal Reports is saying it is version 14.0.4.738 and Visual Studio says it is versioin 11.0.61030.00 Update 4. Hopefully that is what you were looking for.

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are not using BusinessObjects Enterprise, then you need CR for VS 2012 with VS 2012.

Download Install EXE for SP10 from below link and install on top of VS 2012. Develop a sample app and use 13.0 CR assembly references. See if the issue persists.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824

- Bhushan

Senior Engineer

SAP Active Global Support

Follow us on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Try the SAP Idea Place

Getting started and moving ahead with Crystal Reports .NET applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed SP10 today and am still having the same issue of it appearing different between running in Crystal Reports and running on the web.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you attach a saved data report so we can have a look?

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is a copy of one of the reports that I am having issues with.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Referring to:

I am having an issue where the number formatting on my graphs changes

I don't see any graphs on this report(?).

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry about that.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kelsey

Comparing the report in the designer and a web app on my computer are identical. E.g.; screenshot of web app:

A question for you; when you run the app, are you running it under IIS or in debug?

And, can you please send me a screenshot of this same report as it looks in the viewer in your app?

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. When I am running it on my computer for development it is in Crystal Reports 2011. When I run it on the web it would be through ISS. I have attached the two screen shots below.

former_member183750
Active Contributor

Answers (0)