Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales area data wrong mantained in Business Partner

Marga_MRM
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We work with a CRM 7.0 EPH3 and we do integrate our CRM with a SAP ERP.

We are using common distribution channel and division for maintaining sales area data in Products and Business Partners.

We did mapped the common channel and division as well as we have done for non common in the  organization model.

SALES ORG-CHANNEL -DIVISION

1000                    00             00

My problem is with several Accounts that have been wrong maintained in CRM s with non common division.7

my problem is with several Accounts that have been wrong maintained in CRM s with non-common division.

SALES ORG-CHANNEL -DIVISION

1000                    00             40

ERP refuse the combination cause is not a valid sales area data for master data maintenance, and I can´t  delete this info from sales area in the account

if I avoid the error to be done in future (assigning wrong division). How can I prevent this wrong sales area data  to  try to be sinc in ERP  each time the account is updated  Can Anyone tell me how to prevent this error?

Thanks in advance

Marga Ribes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Marga_MRM
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Christophe

I don´t need to  map the org model  cause it´s already fixed, I need to solve the problem for the account master data  wrongly maintained.  the accounts are maintained for

1006-00-40  and each time that get updated and try to sinc a red bdoc raise with the same error. This sales area is not  valid in ERP.

Marga

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We did replicate ECC (sales org structure) into CRM via Trx: CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE, doing that both communicate properly as the SAP transaction is doing the mapping for you .