Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW21 Classification screen structurre for extended view for a notification type

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

In Spro I added a screen structurre for extended view for a notification type

I have well the subscreen now but the labels are missing and the button classification doesn't work.

I guess that I should implement an user-exit or a badi.

Any idea please ?

Regards,

Rahhaoui

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems you haven't created Text fields in before the Zfields in Scree-Painter. Each Z-field is identified by a Dictionary field (Table field) and in front of each table field, a Text field is created (by Dragging T symbol on the left), This text field to be given a name. That name appears here. OK?

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello rahhaoui,

Check dynpro label fields are not empty.

Check push element have function code.

I hope you help.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems you haven't created Text fields in before the Zfields in Scree-Painter. Each Z-field is identified by a Dictionary field (Table field) and in front of each table field, a Text field is created (by Dragging T symbol on the left), This text field to be given a name. That name appears here. OK?

0 Kudos

DO you have an example ?

0 Kudos

See this picture  This is from the same thread I referred earlier. I feel there should be better ways of learning these fundamentals about Module-pool programming, rahhaoui !

Best of luck

Jogeswara Rao K

0 Kudos

Everything was already done in the screen painter.

I Think There is an user-exit for this screen

0 Kudos

QQMA0001 is the user exit. What else you are looking for? Is it the Function Exit. There are 2 function exits in this User-exit along with 24 screen exits. You may use tcode SMOD to find out.

Jogeswara Rao K