cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP P& F forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question around SAP P& F forms area, we are working on a POC for our client where we want to demo the forms functionality.

The question is if we plan to show a standard process form like "Birth of child" on portal, how can we show that on Portal? We have a Portal vers 7.1 and I checked in one of the thread that there is no separate roles on portal for using HR Forms, So i want to understand how can we show this

1.) Is it through a SAP transaction iView?

2.) Or Is it through we need to add that particular form name/process name on Launchpad?

3.) Any other way?

Please clarify.

Also since we have HR Renewal version 1 , would this version would be suitable to work for South Africa?

Looking forward for your help and advice.

Many Thanks

Sahil Kohli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its simple, create a webdynpro abap iView from portal and add it to your MSS or custom role.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can launch these applications from Se80 as well directly without any roles etc. anyhow, In the MSS and HR admin role these processes are available and you can preview it from there http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2014/03/12/want-to-access-essmss-wd-applications-without-p...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for your response.

The requirement is to show the demo on Portal, so my question is for using these forms through MSS oe HR admin role on portal, do we need to install any Business Package on Portak? I mean how can i get HR admin role on portal available for using these forms functionality in portal? I really want to understand how it works.

Kind Regards

Sahil Kohli

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

from EHP6, you don't need Business packages for the roles you can deploy via PFCG read here in note and its attachment for the process. 1685257                                                                  Portal Upload ie Business Package Deployment EHP6 above and beyond for WDA http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2014/04/18/hcm-ehp5-ehp6-and-hr-rene...