cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP and CP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me where BP (Business Partner) and CP (Central person) will be created in SRM? is it via HR or CRM? do we have to do any configuration for generating BP and CP. Please clarify me.

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me on how system is being configured to generate BP adn CP automatically in SRM? is it coded in program or any configuration which creates BP and CP automatically?

Regards,

Prasad

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no configuration required except the number ranges and seeting up the basic org structure. SRM takes care of the rest.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BP - To create local BP in SRM

Central person is a position where in BP can be assigned in transaction "PPOMA_BBP".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just adding some more info. You can configure the number range for IMG>Cross-Application Components>SAP Business Partner>Business Partner>Basic Settings>Number Ranges and Groupings>Define Number Ranges ... and >>>>>>>Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges.

However a default number range is already delivered in the standard, if you want you can change them.

While using USERS_GEN you should have created the basic org structure, as you need to provide under which org node you are assigning the user. The system automatically creates BP, CP, and Position and assign the relations between them. You can find all these relations in HRP1001 table.

Regards,

Ganapathi

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

One way to create a BP/CP is thru HR/ALE. If you are replicating the org structure into SRM from ECC, then the BP/CP will be created automatically when the system runs the HR/ALE replication job.

Other way is that you create a SU01 user in SRM and then run the TCode: USERS_GEN > Copy User and Employee Data from Template > Create Users from Existing SU01 users.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh