cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Reports Local File (export to) icon not available for some reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

When we run MSS reports some of the generated reports give us the option to export the file as a local object while with other reports the icon is missing. What is the reason for this? Please let me know know. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Did you got any solution ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does we have any solution on this, as I am also facing the same issue.

One observation is, when you right click on the toolbar we can view the local file download option.. but its not visible on toolbar. In my case the ~WEBGUI_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR  settings are perfect as since I can view the options available on the Birthdays report, meaning the setting are correct only.

Please let me know if anyone have any idea on this issue...

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check out this link. This might help. The value set in ~WEBGUI_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR determines the button displayed on portal. Check the authorization provided to end user . The visibility of buttons depend upon authorizations as well.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/Article+-+Employ+SAP+GUI+for+HTML+instead+of+an+Internet+s...

Regards,

Navya.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/i50 Please check SAP note 1010519 This is the correct link 1715832    ITS: webgui_simple_toolbar=1 must not display statu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

Since these options are visible on Birthdays report means that the universal setting of the parameter WEBGUI is correct..

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

which reports are these? which has missing icon?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The"Birthdays" reprts has it so does "Emergency Contact List", but "Employee history detail" and "Current Employee Information" doesn't.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

are this custom report or standard report?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

also I see save button extra in one of your screens? can you see its happening to all users? compare the reports maybe

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is happening with all the users. For two reports we dont have the save button for two we do. Don't know what the reason is, but we would like to have the local file export icon so managers can run the reports and then save it to their desktop. Thanks, Sid!