SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earmarked funds from contracts ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In Public Sector Management > Public Sector Management > Public Sector Management >

Integration > Integration Materials Management > Contracts > Define Integration Scenarios, describes how you specify that earmarked funds can be created from contracts in Funds Management.

I followed all step to create the earmarked funds for contracts (according SAP help of path above) and when I creates the contract (ME31K), the system is not calling the trace´s fmderive and also is not creating  earmarked funds for the contract.

Anyone could  help me ?

My configuration and test is in files from 1 to 9 enclosed.

Best regards

Claudio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I agree that your customizing seems to be ok.

I guess what you are missing is actually creating the commitment plan while in the contract (ME31K). You have to do it manually (button "commitment plan"), it is not created automatically. There you enter the dates for the commitment and you can split the amount between different dates. Derivation strategy kicks-in when you enter the commitment plan screen.

Hopefully this solves your problem.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

Do you use creation of EMF with workflow? What is your SAP release package?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

The Fund reservation with the document type "CO" doesn´t have workflow.

SAP_APPL release 604      SP-level 0014      SP: SAPKH60414

EA-PS         release 604      SP-level 0014      SP: SAPK-60414INEAPS

Thank you

Claudio

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very strange... At the first glance on your customization, nothing is missing. I'd suggest writing to OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I agree that your customizing seems to be ok.

I guess what you are missing is actually creating the commitment plan while in the contract (ME31K). You have to do it manually (button "commitment plan"), it is not created automatically. There you enter the dates for the commitment and you can split the amount between different dates. Derivation strategy kicks-in when you enter the commitment plan screen.

Hopefully this solves your problem.

0 Kudos

Hi Kyriakos

Thank you for your help.

I clicked the button "commitment plan" and the system did not show me dates for the commitment, it showed me only the little screen about "Account assignments" according to the images below.

Best regards

Claudio

0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

Of course, you can debug the process, checking what is missing in your configuration (though, as I said, at the first glance everything is in order). You can set a trace (via ST05), introduce your contract and then analyse the trace in ST05, checking where the system is verifying the configuration for EMF integration and setting breakpoint there. Then, you can repeat the registry of the contract and, hence, discover what is wrong. This requires a bit of debugging skills in ABAP, though.

Regards,

Eli