cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clipboard_AccessNotAllowed / b__1a - failed to fire vkey ... ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to follow Tobias's 'How to fetch data from another screen' tutorial but I can't seem to get it to work.

I'm finding the logfiles that are down loaded difficult to make sense of but it seems to be that the idea of picking up the data captured by double clicking the source field is not available to subsequently copy.

Has anyone come across this before or know how I can get over this?

Regards.

Patrick.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

This can be because the first time you tried to copy or paste into Dashboard, there was a window that popped up from Silverlight and it will ask for permission for copy/paste and you clicked on "No".

You can change/reset this option through the Silverlight Configuration, which can be found in your Start Menu- All Programs- Microsoft Silverlight - Permissions tab and look for the site that corresponds to your Personas. Click on “Clipboard” found under that site, and click on the Allow button. Press ok to close the window. Refresh your browser with Personas if it is still open.

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chinthan - that's helpful.

Regards.

Patrick.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Do you have any tab caching in your flavor? Can you attach the log file and screenshot of what you are doing?

Thanks

chinthan