Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR dunning even if document has an incoming payment method

0 Kudos

Hi,

Our company have a situation where we need to dun documents even if there's an incoming payment method defined either in the customer master or in the document.   I know that the SAP standard behaviour says its not possible to dun these documents.   But I am wondering if someone out there has managed or was able to get around this?

In some SCN topics, it says that BTE 0365 can be used to achieve this.  That BTE says its for contract accounting but we are only using the regular AR module.   Moreover, I can only see BTE no. 1705 to 1770 but not 0365 (if there is such a BTE, may someone give me direction where I can find this?)

I am more of a functional person rather than an ABAPer so I apologize if my question seems to be inane. 

Appreciate all the help.  Thanks!

BR,

Tess

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tess,

TCODE:FIBF. Entre BTE framework.

Environment->Info system(P/S): These interfaces can be enhanced function requirement, but cannot change any data.

Environment->Infosystem(Processes): These interface can be copied and enhanced. And can change table data and change parameter data.

You saw 1705 to 1770 which are info system(P/S).

You can check Infosystem(Processes) again.

click on the interface button in the second tool line. You can see the parameter of interface.

check the parameter which you need.

Thanks,

Yawa

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tess,

TCODE:FIBF. Entre BTE framework.

Environment->Info system(P/S): These interfaces can be enhanced function requirement, but cannot change any data.

Environment->Infosystem(Processes): These interface can be copied and enhanced. And can change table data and change parameter data.

You saw 1705 to 1770 which are info system(P/S).

You can check Infosystem(Processes) again.

click on the interface button in the second tool line. You can see the parameter of interface.

check the parameter which you need.

Thanks,

Yawa

0 Kudos

Many thanks for this Yawa...I think you pointed me to the right path.  Just two more things, if you don't mind.

1.) Which BTE to use?

I can see BTE 1060 (Dunning check MHND) and BTE 1061 (Delete indicator MHND).  In BTE1060, I can see that there's a check on the field MHND-XZALB.  But I would need BTE1061 to actually change the value?  Can I actually go directly to BTE1061 instead of checking it first?

2.) If I use the BTE, how would the dunning program pick up the BTE?

BR,

Tess

0 Kudos

Hi Tess,

You can check below session about your question.

Business Transaction Events - Process Interface - Event 00001060 - customer implementation for custo...

Hope it can help you.

Yawa

0 Kudos

Thanks very much, Yawa.   I will test this and get back to you.

BR,

Tess

0 Kudos

Many thanks for your inputs Yawa    The BTE for the dunning issue worked.

BR,

Tess