Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have the following situation:

Material: 0001    for SType 704

Max Bin Qt: 600

Min Bin Qt: 400

Replenishment Qt: 400

(Just in case, Palletization Data: 200    KG     T2)

We are using Random Bin Replenishment.

When Qt. in SType 704 drops to 200 KG (movements are always done in multiples of 200 KG) the system should generate an immediate TO from SType 703 to SType 704 for a quantity of 400 KG. The system does generate an immediate TO from SType 703 to Stype 704 but it does for a quantity of 200 KG; apparently the system generates a TO for the quantity needed to increase the stock in SType 704 upto 400 KG, the Mínimum Qt. However, we need that when the stock level in SType 704 drops below the Minimum Qt, the system generates the immediate TO for the Replenishment Qt, 400 KG.

(Just in case, SType 703 and 704 both have Putaway Strategy P and Stock Removal Strategy F).

What should we do in order for the system to generate the immediate TO for the Replenishment Qt?

Thank you in advance.

Leonidas Oyaga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leonidas,

All the value defined in WM2 view related to replenishment are in Base Unit of Measure(BuM) so i hope that you are checking everything in BuM. with regard the Replenishment quantity this is the quantity in which you want to trasfer the stock to the replenishment bin. In my understanding when you  Max is 600 and Min is 400 (Differance is only for 200 then your replenishment quantity should be less then 400 as this is the quantity in which single of multiple of this system will transfer the stock

In the above case if there is a requirement then system will transfer the stock to replenishment bin in multiple of 50. Let's say if my requirement is for 102 then system will transfer only 2 SU of 50 and ignore the requirement of 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Yes, all the quantities are based on Base Unit of Measure.

You suggest then that I try the following scenario:

Material: 0001    SType 704

Max Bin Qt: 800

Min Bin Qt: 400

Replenishment Qt: 400

In the scenario above, the difference between Max Bin Qt and Min Bin Qt is 400, and the replenishment Qt is 400; therefore, based on what I understood, this should work. Whenever the stock of Material 0001 in SType 704 falls below 400, the system should generate a TO for 400 KG (Replenishment Qt). Please correct me if I misunderstood something.

Best Regards,

Leonidas Oyaga

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, your understanding is right....Please perform a test and share the result if possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I just tried the scenario as mentioned in my previous message, but the immediate TO is for 200 KG instead of 400 KG.

Despite the fact that the difference between Max Bin Qt and Min Bin Qt is 400 and Replenishment Qt is 400, it seems as if the system generates the immediate TO for the Qt needed to have stock level of Material 0001 in SType 704 in 400 KG, the Min Bin Qt.

Do you have any other suggestions, or what else do you think we need to do so that immediate TO is generated for the Replenishment Qt?

Best Regards,

Leonidas Oyaga

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please share the screen LP24, after entering all the detail how much qty is appearing in Req.Qty field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Since I had immediate TO Creation, I first deactivated this option under "Define Replenishment Control for SType" in SPRO.

I then tried again the scenario, CHECKED Tx. LP24 and the requested Replenishment Qt was indeed 400.

The above said, and considering that during immediate TO creation the TO is created for only 200 KG, what do you think might be happening?

Best Regards,

Leonidas Oyaga

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please perform the full step manually,

Click on the material staging and save,

System will create the TR,

Check the Quantity in TR (should be 400 KG)

Try to create TO manually using T-Code (LT04) against the TR.

This will give you the Root cause why system is creating TO only for 200

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

When I try to do manual material staging through Tx. LP24, when I click on the material staging button, the system generates error message No. LP306.

What I am confused is that the requested replenishment quantity in Tx. LP24 is correct.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Thank you,

Leonidas Oyaga