cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extractor to bring data only from BSAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to develop a report to analyse cash collection by payment method. All the data is from BSAD table and couple of fields from REGUP, VBRP and BKPF. Can you please suggest any extractor which can bring mainly from BSAD?

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malyadri/Nikhil/Jerry,

Thanks for your reply. I can see the FM of 0FI_AR_3 that it is bringing the records from BSAD and BSID tables. Now how can I differentiate the data from these tables? using Clearing date?

If I put filter on clearing date as not equal to blank then will it filter out all the records from BSID, so that I can get only BSAD records?

Thanks

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

New invoice will create entry in BSID (open items), after clearing the entry will be moved to BSAD (cleared items). Your assumption may be correct.

You have requirement on fetching data from 4 tables, datasource using function module will suit for your scenario.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for 0fi_ar_10 which is the payment behaviour of custtomers. But I recommend going to rsa and see all extractors starting with 0fi_ar* and look for the fields you actually need in the report.

Regards,

Jerry Jerome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

For data from table BSAD, any AR datasource can be used. eg: 0FI_AR_4.

For data from BKPF, any GL datasource can be used eg: 0FI_GL_4.

You would need to append the fields from rest of the table and enhance the datasource whichever you are using.

-Nikhil

bmalyadri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The extractor 0FI_AR_30( customer line utems) will bring data mailnly from BSAD and BSID.

Regards

Malyadri