cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Tab color in SMP WM 6.0

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any one provide me solution How we can change tab color in SMP Work Manager 6.0. When i am using tab style , button style and change color according to my requirement but it did not reflect on Agentry Client.

Regards

Mohit Tyagi

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Mohit,

What client are you using?

There are two style settings you will want to use to control the color of the tab are.  Both are at the application level.  The first is the Screen Styles –Tabs.

The background color of the style will be applied to the header and tab area across the application.   Note this only applies across the whole application.  You cannot have different values for one screen versus another.

The second is the Screen Styles – Buttons.  The foreground color will apply to the text in the header, buttons in the tabs, info icon and hyperlinks.  This should be a darker color since some screens where it applies have a white background which you cannot change and therefore it will be very hard to see if the color is light.

--Bill

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks bill

I am using Agentry Client for testing my App.

Now i want to change WorkOrder Tab color. i am working in ipad screen and used blue color in Tab Style BackGround.

Regards

Mohit Tyagi

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

I try to do it using Both of the ways:-

1:- Using Application Style

2:-ScreenSet- Platform Style

But till that change can not reflect in Agentry Client.

So Can any one help me find out what i am missing here and Agentry client support style or not?

Regards

Mohit Tyagi

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry I assumed you were using the iOS clients.   I will have to check if it is supported in WPF.  I believe it is not supported at this time.  I know additional style support is on the roadmap for WPF.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your inputs on this!

We are working on couple of scenario with the Windows client (Windows 8.1 tablets). It would help if you could guide to documentation to what all is supported for the said platform, and where all it has its limitations.

Application: Work Manager 6.0

SMP: 2.3.3

Thanks and Regards,

Harsh Mathur

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts thanks for answers!

i am doing it both of ways but it can not reflect. So if you find any kind of solution then please let me know.

Thanks

Mohit Tyagi