cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SAP 101ERP/Simpbiz real or a scam?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know about Simpbiz/ 101ERP company that offers real time SAP projects in different modules? I need some feedback on anyone who had been in their program and was successful. Is it good? All that is promised in their advertisement is true? The thing is I am about to make payments for boarding in this program but I want to hear from the horse's mouth whether is it legit or what. I tried to run few credentials about them on the internet but I still need to hear from experience people. Thanks, Please help

Regards

Connie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

It is a scam. They take your payment and then they never schedule you for a class. If you call, no one answers your calls or return your voice mail messages. Don't fall for it!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am actually doing one and its so far so good. Depends on your background. If you already have project experience in SAP then this program will not help you. But if you did not, then this is a good one. Also depends on which team, who is the lead and all that matters. I will be able to say more once I am done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yon,

How did the training go?I'm planning to join it for sap bi ? Do they provide real time project training or just another time waste ?