cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo Replication to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me to resolve the credit memo replication to ECC.

* Re raised the thread as the configuration is related to SD

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhargavi

You posted right question in wrong forum.

Ask the moderators to guide you here.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am able to replicate Credit memo request to ECC from CRM

Only issue is Am unable to see the quantity.

Please let me know what are the configurations to be done.

1. Is there any issue with Copy control i maintained

2. Item cat determination in ECC.

Please guide me to overcome the issue.

Regards

vijay_padmaraja
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ms.Bhargavi,

Sorry for the delayed response. I just went through your previous thread therein I went through the link provided by Mr.Warren Nash in details. I believe your configurations and data flow is all fine. The problem is:

1. The system uses the item object type to determine whether data should be transferred to SAP ERP, and then executes the data replication.

Only items with the following item object types are replicated: returns requests, substitute deliveries, repair submissions, repair return deliveries, loan device deliveries, loan device pick-up requests, and returns authorizations. Items with the item object type CRM Customer Complaints Item are not replicated.

The subitems created in SAP CRM (item categories REN, TANN, RSUB, RRET, LOAN, LRET, and RAIN) are replicated to SAP ERP as main items.

As you can see Credit Memo Request is not one among them or COMP/G2N. The link also says that:

1. If you generate billing documents for debit memos or credit memos created in SAP CRM, the billing amounts are posted in SAP FI. Revenues are posted to the relevant profitability segment in SAP Controlling (SAP CO).

So why not directly generate Creit Memo from FI side of ERP and do a posting of it?

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have gone through the link and did the relevant configs, issue is not resolved.

Any other inputs plss.

Thanks in advance.

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you done the configuration settings in ECC for crm integration Path:

ECC SPRO>Integration with Other mySAP.com Components>CRM>Settings for Service Process>Billing Integration>Map Transaction type and Item Categories.

Also Check settings in CRM for ECC integration Path:

CRM SPRO>CRM>Transaction>Settings for ERP Transactions Maintained via CRM>Cross-System Copy Control for Opportunities and ERP Transactions

vijay_padmaraja
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ms.Bhargavi,

I am afraid the other thread was not very informative for a SD person. Can you please be more specific?

1. Where exactly is the quantity appearing blank? in a SD document?

2. Is the value also blank or is something being displayed?

3. Is this just the Credit Memo or are you attempting return delivery as well?

4. If Returns, are you processing the returns by initiating a return sales document?

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your reply.

1. Quantity is appearing blank in 'Credit memo request' which is replicated from CRM to ECC

2. Net values is displayed with negative value

3. Its only credit memo request, on this we have to do PGR and billing

From a CRM complaint am trying to replicate

1. Credit Memo request

2. Return

3. Substitute delivery

When come to returns & substitute delivery, both are replicating from CRM and am able to do the PGI, billing.

Only issue is with 'Credit memo request'.

Please guide me what are the configurations am missing /to be done.

Regards

vijay_padmaraja
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ms.Bhargavi,

The issue appears to be from CRM side. However please do go through this link and let me know if it helps.

Data Exchange for Complaints: SAP CRM - SAP ERP - In-House Repair Orders - SAP Library

Regards

Vijay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
3. Its only credit memo request, on this we have to do PGR and billing

Ideally, for sales returns, if there is a return delivery, then you need to take the standard document type RE and not a Credit Memo Request which is used to generate only Credit Memo. 

G. Lakshmipathi