Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing g/l account with upload template and ZFG1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I wonder if someone can help me please.

I need to manually clear some line items from 2 g/l accounts that cannot be cleared using the clearing program (they are duplicate documents created in error and since reversed therefore account balance does not set to zero and not picked up by clearing program).

A colleague has provided me with the t-code ZFG1 in order to do this manual clearing. This involves the use of an excel upload template where I populate the Document and item #, then execute via ZFG1. I would however like to do a test run of this 1st as I have approximately 6000 line items to clear for each account.

Can someone please confirm that if I uncheck "Post Directly" on the ZFG1 selection screen and execute the transaction with the upload file that this will have no impact in the system and is similar to a "test". There is no "Test" option in the selection criteria for the t-code.

Appreciate any advice anyone can provide.

Thanks Sharon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

this is a customized program and i believe you should know first its capabilities.

you can ask your ABAPers help to have more understanding if you dont have the func spec.

or you can go to your QAS environment to do some testing first.

These are the standard tcodes that sap has in order for you to do clearing General Ledger Manual Account Clearing – F-03 or F.13 for authomatic clearing of  GL a/cs.

I hope this could help

Thanks

Angel Maramot

Message was edited by: Angel Maramot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Angel

I was able to research more internally in our system and discovered more information about this custom program.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, much appreciated

Sharon