Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of sap custom table ( application) by transport in target system

0 Kudos

Hi,

I created one transport request (workbench)  which contained 5 entries in Development custom table. and transported it to Quality. Now my quality system is having 5 records.

Now I want to delete all the entries in development and transport table entries deletion to quality. So that Quality should also not contain any records.

Can you please guide me how to create this transport request.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That depends on the technical settings of your table.

Can you delete in SE16 or SM30? then from there it should automatically create a transport for these entries?

Go to utilities - > Table maintenence Generator and choose the option button as no, or user, recording routine.

Then when ever you insert any record it asks Development request.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either generate the deletion thru SM30 or create a manual entry as R3TR TABU <table name> in a request. Now click on the Key icon, remove current entries an replace those with a single entry with key *  or <client>*.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi,

@Glen: I am not using SM30 (not having access.)

I am using SE16 , when i am deleting from there, it is not asking for transport request.

@Raymond: Firstly, I deleted all records in SE16 then I created new request with R3TR TABU and key * and then transported the request but it didn't delete those records in target system.

0 Kudos

Can you post for your request

- E071 and E071K entries

- in transport log, step import, look for "... entries for ... imported (...)" or "...deleted..."

Regards,
Raymond