cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Delivery error in ME2O

0 Kudos

I created a subcontracted purchase order and would like to issue the components to the vendor using ME2O.  However, I am getting the following error message.  Please provide guidance or detailed steps on how to work around the error.  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the incompletion log of the delivery document via EDIT menu and then incompletion. From your last screenshot, it seems you need to enter route.

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the inputs.  Unfortunately Edit -> Incompletion is not visible in ME2O screen (see below).  

By "enter roue", did you mean create a routing for the component material? I did check if a routing is defined for the component material via CA03 and noted that routing has a "released" status. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry. i forgot that you are using ME2O transaction. To find out the exact error, i would suggest to try creating the delivery from outside, i.e. create the delivery with reference to the Subcontracting Order and check the incompletion log in that transaction. You will be able to pin point the error. Then you may issue the goods to the subcontractor on resolving the issue via ME2O.