Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be a torque wrench

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friends ,

Working for long with managers ,mentors , team . I found peoples are hit with pressures and outcome of it will be more worse than expected.

A consultant who would deliver a task with 3 hr with expected outcome  will results in delayed delivery and worst/non expected outcome if put under pressure .

I think all of us accept to this. Pressure to peoples are required but slightly modified way . I would like like to call this modified good pressure as "torque wrench pressure "

One can pressurize a another but in a torque wrench manner.

What  a Torque wrench do : A torque wrench is used where the tightness of screws and bolts .It allows the operator to measure the torque applied to the fastener so it can be matched to the specifications for a particular application. Which means no extra pressure is applied so that it make the nuts/bolts to  break/fail.

The same principle need to be applied here .The Managers/Mentors/employer  can apply pressure but within a limit. Win - Win situation

Please share your thoughts

regards

manuj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Torque wrench pressure for a human would need to be re-calibrated from time to time as humans have a tendency to adapt.

The value may remain constant if the person is true NUT.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

True . Continuous improvement ... continues !!! 

Answers (0)