cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Control Chart and Hazardous Material Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM experts,

First, I have some problem about QM control chart.

1. What parameters in sampling procedure could I use for control chart?(Only "Sampling type=Fixed sample", "Valuation mode=SPC inspection"?)
  2. When I use "Control chart type=165 Shewhart chart for p / USA" in sampling procedure. I just can see one inspection lot result in the control chart. How could I run control chart for several inspection lot in the same time.

Second, I'm trying to use QM to control hazardous material.

1. I want to attach some document files to inspection lot that provided by vendors before creating PO, could I use certification type or tech. delivery terms to realize this scenario.

Many thanks

Ming

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is an option where u can insert from date and to date. whenyou insert dates thensystem give you all the lots. Secondly, what option you have choosed in inspection plan against MIC in SPC criteria is also important i.e SPC for Material/Task list /inspection lot or characteristics ? so choose correct one and re execute for exact results.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see several inspection lot in the top list, but I can't see several points in the bottom graphic.

And I choose "030 Task list charac./inspection lot" in inspection plan SPC criterion.

That's why I only got one point in the control chart?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is Charc/ inspection lot. select all inspection lots and execute SPC, Charc/inspection lot will display the rsults and points also.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

So is there any possible that graphic can display multiple inspection lot in the same time?

If the answer is yes, could you please tell me how to setting corresponding parameter and also show me the graphic.

The graphic as my thought is like the following picture, I'm not sure it's correct or wrong...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just right click on chart graphic and choose the graphs as well as x and y- axis tags.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Seondly, i saw that all ur inspection lot has status 1, u need to close above one and try to take chart at 13th position. always keep in mind that if you executing control chart then u need to close the previous one i.e. status 5. If chart is in 1 status then system will not show you the trend of all inspection lots and related mic trend value. first it will 1= new, 3 = active and 5= completed.

before 13, select all and change status from 1 to 3 and from 3 to 5.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

After I change the SPC criteria to "070 MIC/Material" in insp. plan, the control chart shows multiple insp. lot result successfully.

But the system auto collect all the corresponding MIC/Material in one item (ex. 19th). Is there any way to separate the result by every month?

Thanks.

Answers (0)