cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in wcm regarding format of permits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in my company all permits are issued on single format. My issue is that user puts a tick on section C,D,E, F fields.

How can i configure it in SAP so that user puts a tick or enter these fields through SAP. kindly Help.

Screen shot is attached below

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Peter,

Explore the possibility of linking a Catalog to your Work Clearance documents. Create a relevant Catalog Profile and Catalog Codes (for the sections C,D,E,F & the items), then assign under:

Work Clearance Management > Master Data > Catalogs > Assign Catalog Types, List Type, and Catalog Profile

You will also need a print program and a form that prints the relevant "ticks" or Items for you in the printous.

Find the further info under

Printing

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/56/069e388a3611d4a7d20060087a7a74/content.htm

Catalogs

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/8c/fc71618a4811d4a7d20060087a7a74/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Sebestian,

I am facing a diffrent issue now.  i want to issue permits after tagging only. kindly suggest how is it possible through standard config.

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Peter,

Answer in your other thread (please open new,separate threads for questions out of the scope of the original one, and mark the original ones as "Answered" when they are such, as is customary :])

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

if user can enter different catalogs at the time of creation of WCA. Is it possible to make automatic checks at the time of print. or i want to know is it possible through some user exit  that at the time when user set prepared WCA a pop up screen appears and user make self ticks on that screen & those ticks are available at the time of print of permit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Greetings

In IDES for plant 3700 standard model is used. in that plant following scren is available which satisfy my requirement. is it possible in enhanced model also. kindly suggest

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Peter,

You make the necessary definitions under

SPRO > Plant Maintenance > Work Clearance Management > Master Data > Define Work & Define Requirements.

You make there settings per Plant and per WCA Usage, and you can assign those tick boxes to Screen Areas.

You then should create and assign a View Profile under

SPRO > Plant Maintenance > Work Clearance Management > Master Data > View Profiles > Define View Profiles & Assign View Profiles

Here, you need to define a complete screen view for your WCA (complete with all the required screen areas & tab strips) and assign this to your WCA per Plant and per WCA Usage.

P745394
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter , I have used enhanced model for other safety measures in past apart from lockout and tagout users face lot of difficulty in understanding difference between work approval and application get confused working with work approval , application and WCD and lot of screens.

I suggest use standard model which has lock out and tagout and for other safety measures use permit functionality. Permits have levels and can be configured pending for release after tagging only. Even while printing the permit it can checked to make sure all permits are released (you want to use BADI for this).

The above boxes you have shown look fine ask your programmer to code to check ticks before tagging and to collect information of check boxes while printing.

Even you can use standard model if you dont need lock and tagout only for  other safety measures like ticks in your case we had used a dummy equipment for this kind I don't remember exactly.

Permits can be used for level of approval and even for safety measures.

Regards,
Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

In standard model hot work permit, cold work permit & other customized permits are not available. they are only available in enhanced model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sebastian ,

this node is only available in ehp 6. My client has ehp 4.

P745394
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter , In standard model the permit which you use for approval for example tag, tagged....  can be used for hot work and cold work please configure and see whether you can use for your purpose. Even catalog functionality be configured for safety measures.

Regards,

Srinivas