cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have activated Material Ledger and Actual Costing. After that I tried to do the “Production Startup of Mat. Ledger” (Set Valuation Areas as Productive – CKMSTART) I am getting below error.

Cost component structure for period 007 / 2014 in plant XXXX not found

Message no. MLCCS003

Diagnosis

No cost component structure was found in valuation 2 for period 007 / 2014 in plant XXXX.

I checked the Cost component structure and observed that Cost Component Structure is active and assigned to Plant via Company Code.

I ran the transaction “Display of ML-Relevant Customizing settings – CKM9”. I noticed that it is mentioned that “Currency and Valuation profile” is not active. I have created the Currency and Valuation profile TP01 and have assigned the Currency type 30 and 10 to it.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudhir Harale

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Please refer to SAP note 512144.

BR

Jiu-Bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir ,

Use t-code OKTZ and select your Cost Component Structure , click on Assignment of Org units.

Assign it to your Company code,costing variant,Plants and give the current period start date and make sure that your CCS is activated.

Have a look on SAP notes 206629.

First try it in your Testing client.

Regards

Nirabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirabh,

Thanks for reply.

I checked the CCS assignment and found it’s correctly assigned.

Costing type is correctly defined and marking is also correctly done for the period.

Please find below screen shot. Please advise what else is required to be done.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudhir Harale

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think in assignment to co code and plant date should be 01.07.2014. Remember that after change you need to activate the cost component structure again.

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I deselected the "Actual Cost Component Split Active" check box and observed that “Production Startup of Mat. Ledger (CKMSTART)” is getting executed without error.

But I don’t know the impact of deactivating the "Actual Cost Component Split Active".

Please give your valuable advice.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Sudhir Harale