cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Cost not updating to Network Activity from CATS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Am back here for the expert suggestions / guidance.

I am facing issue with respect to system not updating the actual cost in network activity / projects posted through time sheet i.e. CATS. I have planned my resource cost through work centre assigned with activity type, formula and cost centre. I have kept the employee master data in place with maintaining the 315 infotype. In CAT2 i am posting the respective time sheet on the particular network activity and am transferring the cost into projects by CAT5, the plan cost is getting updated but actuals are not hitting the projects.

Kindly do the needful and suggest me if am missing something out of the track

Thanks

Praveen Mohanachary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The issue has been resolved. It was all fine from PS but there wasn't CO document number ranges in place for actual postings as well as there wasn't wage type valuation basis in table record for HR employee master data.

Thanks

Praveen B M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Have you maintained the pricing/rates in KP26 for activity type?

If not,maintain it and run CJEN and check again.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I have already done the pricing in KP26 and its in place. The issue is that the actuals are getting posted to project system nor controlling

Thanks

Praveen

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praven,

What is the cost element type? Is it 4:actual?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Was confirmation posted with errors? I hope you would have checked CN30 for any errors.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any approval process in place before you do CAT5?

Once you are done running CAT5 are you able to see the line items for which the transfer was successful? Did you try using CATA, just to cross check if everythings alright?

Tried running COFC post reviewing CN30?

Check these things and let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Saurabh,

The cost element category i have used is 43 - internal assignment and the same CE have been assigned in activity type. Where should i use this cost element category 4 i.e. Accrual/deferral per debit = actual ?

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Akhil,

There wasn't any error during confirmation and i have also checked in CN30 as well as COFC transaction. It is posting the time and the activity is getting the PCNF status set but there isn't any actuals posted.

Thanks

Praveen B M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gokul,

There wasn't any error during confirmation and i have also checked in CN30 as well as COFC transaction. It is posting the time and the activity is getting the PCNF status set but there isn't any actuals posted. I used CATA for some activity and also used CAT5 for certain activity both are not posting actuals on projects.

Thanks

Praveen B M