cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute Case Mail on Changes of Dispute case

Former Member

Hi All,

Requirement:- In Dispute case if below fields changes mail should trigger to all person through Workflow.

1. Status .of dispute case

2. Processor of Dispute case.

Please guide me to get this logic.

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Standard SAP provides a workflow(WF01700044 feeds to WF01700051) that will only send notification when a processor changes and that processor isnt a regular process.

in your case you will have to create Events in the business object BUS2022 that will trigger for status change. there is already a standard event for processor change in BUS2022. you will have to call the event from the BADI UDM_STORE_EVENTS_C specific for dispute workflows.

you will have to copy and modify the existing workflow to send notification per your need for both of your scenarios.

Also for your second scenario if you do not maintain any users in the config "Define Regular Processor for Dispute Cases" per say. than a workflow is triigered and notifcation is sent by standard SAP

-Deepak

former_member228809
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi arun.

BAdI SCMG_CHNG_BFR_STR_C, SCMG_STORE_S could help you.

You can save old value into attribute of imp.class before save(SCMG_CHNG_BFR_STR_C) and can compare old/new value while case is saved(SCMG_STORE_S).

If values are changed, build your logic in SCMG_STORE_S.

I don't know any other easier way but it works well in my case.