Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Sequence JEXC missing after upgrade to EHP7

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we are facing an error while saving excise invoice through transaction J1IIN in development system after upgrade to EHP 7, Access sequence JEXC missing  ( ) Message no. VE306, could you please suggest to find out solution.

Regards,

Amit Anasane

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for helping with your valuable suggestions, finally i got solution of it,

The root cause of this problem was the change in the table T682I by theEHP7 upgrade.The fields KOTABNR has been changed from NUMC(3) to CHAR(3).With NUMC type the wrong statement works anyway.With CHAR type it retrieves no records. thus creating this error message, so it was a pure ABAP programming error. i am closing this discussion once again thanks to all.

Regards,

Amit Anasane

21 REPLIES 21

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message is self-explanatory.  For your excise condition type, you need to assign the Access Sequence JEXC in V/06

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Access sequence JEXC is already present in V/06 for condition, however we are facing this problem only in development system after upgrade to EHP7, whereas Quality & production system are OK where we have not done upgrade yet, so we want to know the root cause why its happening in dev.? please suggest.

Regards,

Amit Anasane

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This JEXC is a customized one???

Normally system will not touch all the Z or Y as initials.

May be your seniors has used J instead of Z.

Can you please check all your excise condition types--which have JEXC as Access sequence previously...

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

JEXC is not customized, i think the problem is after upgrade EHP7 the system could not read the data from the table T682, but how to restore the setting i need to know .

thanks & regards,

Amit Anasane

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So from your PRD/QA servers you can restore this JEXC easily..

Can you do one thing--what was the total number of Access sequences before and After upgrade???(T682 total number of entries)why system is unable to miss only one???

By the way which condition type uses this JEXC while creation of Excise invoice??

you can see this previous total number from QA/PRD--if there is no changes among the servers.

alternatively you can see SCU0--Cross system view...

Hope it may helps.

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

Access sequence is found in table T682 in dev.,  total no of entries found in dev are 642 & in PRD 631, we use ZEXP (customize condition type) for BED, ZCEP for Cess & ZHEC higher cess while creating excise invoice for Indian scenario, could you please suggest. thanks

Regards,

Amit Anasane

0 Kudos

Please answer all the queries raised in my previous reply...

I am not asking what are the condition types used for excise---what are the access sequences assigned to these condition types and which excise condition type uses this JEXC...

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

in all conditions JEXC access sequence is assigned, 

0 Kudos

As per you 642 in dev(may be after upgrade)--631 in PRD(still upgrade not done)

So analyse  these 11 access sequences which is missing/adding--hope you may get some clue..

I am trying to guess--i may be wrong here---pl update ...

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

also I have analyzed from SCU0 transaction for table J_1ITRNACC,

and L means entry only exists in logon client which is my PRD system. so how i can restore these missing entries in development system, some clue. thanks

0 Kudos

also I have analyzed from SCU0 transaction for table J_1ITRNACC,

why you checked this table--where origin is T682 table...

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

I wanted to know if any missing entries from CIN tables, right i have also checked table T682, but found as below,

but frankly i have not understood what does it depicts as the only difference between dev & PRD for JEXC  access sequence is as below which is SAP release is upgraded but what does it relates to missing access sequence i don't know. please suggest.

0 Kudos

So here again you are giving half answers only...

Have you found all these 11 access sequences and analysed--what is common in all these missing access sequences???

what was the problem in creating new Access sequence by taking your PRD/QA as reference???

Note: sorry--i forgot to ask,from which version you are upgrading???

Phanikumar

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Also look at include LV61ZF0T and check from Goto->Properties and check status is active or not, sometimes after upgrade some programs/includes are not activated.

or else you can check from SE91 where used for VE306 and check if message and check where it is referred in program and function module and check if those are properly activated or not.

Thanks

Jitesh

0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

i have checked include LV61ZFOT and found its active also checked and found message class VE306 does not exist through transaction SE91, can i transfer all table entries of T682 from PRD to Dev will it solve the issue?

Regards,

Amit Anasane

0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh & Phanikumar,

i have debugged program  LV61ZF0T,  I've seen that the error is raised in program LV61ZF0T when calling from t682_select, the system reads internal table st_t682_buf and table t682 with these parameters:

kvewe = blank

kappl = blank

kozgf = JEXC

and it founds no record, because key should be kvewe = 'A', kappl = 'V' and kozgf = JEXC, so it raises the error message, now can you please guide me for solving the issue?

0 Kudos

JEXC is a standard condition type and there is no need for you to correct any program nor trying to create.  This is purely some upgradation issue.  Check with your Security team whether all related objects are imported as recommended by SAP.  If they are not sure, just raise OSS message and proceed based on SAP's direction.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

ok Sir, will create a OSS message and proceed further, thanks

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for helping with your valuable suggestions, finally i got solution of it,

The root cause of this problem was the change in the table T682I by theEHP7 upgrade.The fields KOTABNR has been changed from NUMC(3) to CHAR(3).With NUMC type the wrong statement works anyway.With CHAR type it retrieves no records. thus creating this error message, so it was a pure ABAP programming error. i am closing this discussion once again thanks to all.

Regards,

Amit Anasane

0 Kudos

Dear Amit

It is very nice,that you updated the Forum too.

Nice culture.

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Another thing to update you all is that, SAP has released SAP Note 2051903, for this issue on 08.08.2014. thanks,

Regards,

Amit Anasane