Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing PERNR to application HRESS_AC_PERSINFO

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

There is a personal data card in MyInfo expanded lane in HR Renewal. There is a link at the bottom for 'Details' which calls the application HRESS_AC_PERSINFO. I wanted to know how the PERNR gets passed to this application. Does it make use of SY-UNAME to determine the pernr or any other way. I do not see the use of memory ID PERNR_MEM_ID as the value is null if you observe the URL:

Also, if we can make use of SY-UNAME to determine the pernr, why PERNR_MEM_ID is used in various application (For MSS applications I can understand).

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yury_sichov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Google OBN - Object Based Navigation

Bhaskar_Tripath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yurii,

But if you see the LPD role (ESS-MENU) which is used for navigation here, its a WD ABAP Application based navigation and not OBN.

Best Regards,

Bhaskar

yury_sichov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In debug GET_ASSIGNMENTS (CL_HRESS_AS_PERNR_SELECTION)

CALL FUNCTION 'HRXSSCE_GET_PERNR_GRP_INFO'
       EXPORTING
         appl_path      = ''
         appl_name      = iv_application_name
         servicekey     = lv_service_key
         user           = sy-uname
         molga          = iv_country_filter
       IMPORTING
         pernr_grp_info = et_assignment
         group_title    = ev_group_title
         messages       = et_message.

It uses sy-uname if PERNR_MEM_ID is not assigned.

PERNR_MEM_ID is used in various application because of security. There is no value of pernr in the URL only MEM ID. In other case experienced user can change pernr in URL parameter and see restricted data!

Every time CL_HRESS_EMPLOYEE_SERVICES=>SET_PERNR_TO_MEMORY generate random MEM ID even for the same PERNR!

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For MSS yes, PERNR_MEM_ID is used. ie In case ESS is being called from another application Ex: from a MSS role you can set PERNR in memory ID and pass this memory id via application parameter PERNR_MEM_ID http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/0b/619597eeea4c7382abd9ff3b734f55/content.htm HRESS_EMP_PRO_G 2001281 - Personal Profile - Incorrect Personnel Number passed from Employee Profile

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for clarification about MSS and ESS, i faced same problem with ASR_Personnel_Files and i am still suffering, can you explain what is a solution in ESS case, my problem is in ESS i receive "Select an Employee" because PERNR_MEM_ID is not helpful other than a time we use MSS role and searched for an employee then PERNR_MEM_ID fill with an employee name but in ESS it shows data related to last employee searched in MSS. wrong person return with MEM ID.

Regards,

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

Here might be helpful for you:

Hope this helps,

Ali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also apart from passing PERNR_MEM_ID, you have to have the correct Alias name for the app.

Make sure you are using sap standard alias name, don't change it.