cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Multiple Emails for the same Output type with different Key combinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to send Multiple Emails for the Same Output type based on different key combinations like Sales order type/ Broker and Sales order type/ Customer through Simple Mail in the Sales order.

Currently I have removed the Exclusion indicator in my Accesses in the Output Access Sequence and maintained multiple condition records with different key combinations but still only one Email is being generated in the Sales order through this Output. Could be I am missing some setting

What would be required settings to send Multiple Emails for the Same Output type based on different key combinations through Simple Mail, Appreciate your inputs on this.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check OSS notes 1260015 and 960088

Regards

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you JM.

I have reviewed these OSS notes but I could not find any specific setting to send Multiple Emails for the Same Output type based on different key combinations through Simple Mail,Apprecaite your inputs on this.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

I´m afraid you´ll have to go for a development. In note 1260015 talks about a distribution list. This could a starting point, as an idea. A ZTABLE with your combinations instead distribution list. Check with an abaper.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

Though the Distriution list the objective is send Emails to multiple recipients but my requirement is retrigger this Email output multiple times through Simple Mail  based on the output records maintained in different key combination.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I finally managed to set up sending  Multiple Emails for the Same Sales order Output type based on different key combinations though each type I have to use a different partner function(ZP/MA/ZT etc) for each Key combination for 8 Key combinations, that means I have to set up 8 different partner function sin the output records .

For multiple Key combinations with the same partner function somehow Emails are not being sent for all even though Output records have been maintained for all Key combinations.

Is there any specific reason in SAP that I have to use a different partner function (ZP/MA/ZT etc) for each Key combination to trigger Emails from Output records for all Key combinations?

Appreciate your advice on this.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you take a look at the primary key in NAST table, that should pretty much explain why.

Come to think of it, this makes sense - if multiple people need to get the output, wouldn't they have different business roles (partner type)? If there are 10 customer service reps that need to get an email then I bet 9 of them will just delete it anyway, so this looks more like excessive emailing requirement.

Answers (0)