Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Change Profit Center in Internal Order

former_member221103
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need guidance to understand what restricts me to change Profit Center in an Internal Order Master Data. System gives the message "You cannot change Profit Center, Message No KO367".

I am aware that I can change the error message into a warning message and all data must be settled before changing profit center.

But in my scenario, when I look to the reports and tries to locate any transaction under that order there is no transaction. Also, the Order Balance is showing as 'Zero'. When there are no transaction under that order system should allow me to change the profit center in Internal Order.

If I replicate the same scenario on quality client system allows me to change the profit center without any error message.

I am not sure if the order has been assigned somewhere under sales order etc. If there is a way to locate where all the Internal Order has been assigned, please advise.

Please advise what is causing the system to not change the profit center when I am unable to locate any transactions. I have checked all report - both actual data and plan data - no postings. Please if there is any other way to check on data or assignment.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav.

You should verify If there are any amounts posted to previous profit center, whether there are, they need to be settled completly, after this you can change the profit center by customizing the message control.

Kind Regards.

Jandoval Nascimento.

former_member221103
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jandoval,

The Order has already balance zero currently so settlement will not work.

However, will check Note 1616986 as suggested by preeti and its possibility.

Still not able to find out what is the exact reason.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please refer to below OSS note

1343999 - Profit center can be changed despite posted costs

Many Tha nks

former_member221103
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Preeti for the reply but I need to understand when I am not able to locate any amount on the Order then why system gives me error.

What is missing due to which I am unable to locate any transaction.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Which report you used to track posting on Your Internal order.  Can you Please run below report you may get the  posting against this order. Please run from the date Order cretaed .

Many Thanks

former_member221103
Participant
0 Kudos

Preeti...which report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Opps.

These reports

former_member221103
Participant
0 Kudos

I have already checked since inception of the order. Also, checked KOB1 but no results. Based on this only I am saying no data has been posted to the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HJi ,
are you sure there is no Item in KOb1 abd KOBP.

Also refer to OSS note

1616986 - KO02: Profit center change is not allowed with new GL

If  you are sure that you never ever posted any docuemnt Then according to OSS note 49294  you can chnage the Message into Warning in OBA5 .

Many Thanks