cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input field in List UIBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

This could be a simple question , but i have tried i couldn't get the solution .

In the FPM , i have the form UIBB and List UIBB ,

I can able to edit in form uibb but i couldn't have the edit options in LIST UIBB , eventhough all fields in list UIBB are input fields,

please share , if u have screenshots will be greatful .

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

If you want to change the type of cell editor , you can change it by clicking on the desired column in the hierarchy panel and changing the Display Type to Input/Text/DDBK , as applicable.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/WebDynproABAP/GUIBB/List4.htm

Regards,

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harsha ,

Thanks for your reply

Please see the below screenshot i have one form and list , i can able to enter values in form , but in list i couldn't enter , moreover i have a doubt whether i have created a correct one ,

Because ,, in the list , i couldn't place my cursor ..

Thanks,

Pradeep.

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the value in  eo_field_catalog get_definition, whether you have assigned it correctly or not.

And it seems since there is no data in table, it is displaying like that , just add a entry to it and check , if it is behaving the same.

eo_field_catalog ?= cl_abap_tabledescr=>describe_by_data( it_table).-> Get definition.

if iv_eventid->mv_event_id = 'FPM_START'.-> GET_DATA

INSERT INITIAL LINE INTO it_table INDEX 1.

ev_data_changed = abap_true.

ct_data = it_table.

endif.

Regards,

Harsha

former_member215610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Your List UIBB is empty, Try to add some initial row in get_data method then you can edit same line item on UI.

Regards,

Ragavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha & Ragav ,

Thanks for your comments , i have checked the list UIBB feeder class , in that i am popukating field catalog , and in get method i am getting the records, so now i can able to edit the list ,

But , if the get_data table is initial , i.e if i dont have records to display at the time the screen is not editable

This values has been populated from get)data , so i can able to edit , and also please note , the 2nd row is not editable and no colowns in 2 nd row. why and how to get the second row editable

If i don't have values (records) from get_data , i am getting follwoing screen

Non editable no columns

former_member215610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

As per your screen second line is not editable because it contain only one line item.

If you add one more line item again you can edit send line also.

If your requirement is to add a line item then you can follow below step.

1. Create a button like add in list uibb.

2. then catch event (add button) in get_Data method and insert initial line i.e append initial line into ct_data.

3. added line is visible in your out i,e list uibb so you can enter some value into it.

Regards,

Ragavendra

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want to have some editable rows in your Table, based on your requirement try adding few initial lines to CT_data, as follows in get_data method.

if iv_eventid->mv_event_id = 'FPM_START'.-> GET_DATA

DATA lv_index type I.

lv_index = 1.

DO 5 times.

INSERT INITIAL LINE INTO it_table INDEX lv_index.

lv_index = lv_index+1.

ENDDO.

ev_data_changed = abap_true.

ct_data = it_table.

endif.

Also in UIBB configurations, change the visible row count and col count and check if it can help.

Regards,

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha ,

I tried increasing the visible rows by config its increasing the rows but not editable .

I think when we get values in list screent or when we insert some dummy lines then only the list UIBB will be ediatable ? right , Is the functtionlaity of list UIBB ?

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes , try to insert some blank lines at the beginning, and if needed add a custom insert row toolbar button and write the logic for inserting one line/row.

Answers (0)