cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance Calculation between two places in webdynpro abap

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am developing a webdynpro application. there  I have a table on  view which is having three field namely Source_place , Destination_place and Distance.

these fields are input enable. I want to calculate distance between two place automatically.How can I achieve this functionality in webdynpro.

I am a new in webdynpro. Please any one help me to workout this requirement.

Thanks in Advance.........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashu,

In your table the data in source_place column is the name of the place or a numeric value?

If two of your columns has a numeric value(but not name of the place),then you can calcuate the difference between the two column values and bind the resultant value to your distance column.

Thanks

KH

0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

The requirement is to calculate distance between two places automatically when user input source_name (any name of city or village)  and destination_name(any name of city or village).

I hope now you understood the requirement.

Thanks.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashu,

Refer this blog which will help you.

Integrating distance calculations from a Geocoder into ABAP

Thanks

KH

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to press Enter after inputting the source and destination disstances. Create an onEnter event for the Destination_distance input cell editor, and then read the dest_distance and src_distance and then calculate the distance and set it to the distance column.

Regards,

Kiran