Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for medical practice calendars

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP EHS Expert,

In SAP EHS OH part the Schedule planning (T-code EHSH_D_PCP) I have selected person and assigned medical service. Once the service was assigned / selected I am trying create medical practice Calendar for that particular person.

When I am trying to create and change appointments in the calendars of users. The massage comes that “You are not authorized to edit the
schedule plan”  "Message no. EHS_OH383 "

Have any one faced same issue ? I can't able to take this process next step.

Is there any Roles or Authorization object we need to assign or activate for this???

For your information

Recently, my client was updated ECC 6.0  EHP 5 to EHP7.

Much appreciate your help

Edward

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

The Issue has been solved as per below steps.

"Issue Details "

In SAP EHS OH part the Schedule planning (T-code EHSH_D_PCP) I have selected person and assigned medical service. Once the service was assigned / selected I am trying create medical practice Calendar for that particular person

The solution

Solution is User who is making the changes should be the owner of appointment calendar for which he is making the changes

Making steps for change the Owner.

1. Open a New Calendar Click Search Button

Select user name(User who is making the changes) default as a medical practice calendar Owner.

Once you changed the Default Owner your name .System will allow to create appointment calendar.

Edward

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Check with this role, “SAP_NBPR_HR_DEPT_EHSM_S“. It may help you !

or Check this Auth Object - "C_EHSH_POH".

Or check here,

Regards

Subash Sankar

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

Many Thanks for your quick reply.

The role which you have mentioned that is for NWBC based roles. This is not classic version role.

I have checked the object C_EHS_POH and Maintained field 81-Schedule still same issue.

Any other solution.