Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL work item error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I am new to portal administration .

In my project for an incident manager role , in his UWL when he click a work item Its giving the below error.

"Threre is no ivew avaible for the system 'SAP_ERP_COMMON'. Object 'SWF_WIOBN'. For more information , contact your administrator ."

Kindly help me in resolving this issue. Please find the attachment.

Thanks in Advance

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

herman_lin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

This error is related to OBN (Object Based Navigation) but not pertains to UWL actually. Please firstly check  Note#1386141 - There is no iView available for system "XYZ", object "ABC" see if it applicable.

In addtion, make sure the following notes from PA-PD-PM component are implemented in case they are applicable:
Notes:

1408243 - Configuration for object-based navigation.

1416756 - OBN Configuration in Performance Management.

For further investigation:

1. What is the OBN target that the user expects to be launched as result of the OBN action ? Let me know the target iView name and its full screenshots of iView Editor in the Object-Based Navigateion view.

2. Ensure the relevant operation appears in the table.
3. Please refer to Note#1558903 to collect a HttpWatch trace while reproduce the issue again, save the trace as .hwl format and attach here.

Regards,

Herman

SAP

former_member189925
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha

Can you refer to the below Note and check if you are at required SP and Patch level or not as per the Note.

1386141 - There is no iView available for system "XYZ", object "ABC".

Regards

Santarshi Samanta